Les Marchés dans Ashes of Creation sont régionaux, ce qui signifie que chaque marché a sa propre personnalité. Parce que les ressources vont changer de lieu quand elles sont épuisées, les joueurs vont donc se déplacer en permanence autour du monde, à la recherche des meilleures ressources pour leur artisanat, et des meilleurs marchés pour leurs objets.
- Il n'y aura pas d'hôtel des ventes ou d'entrepôt central.
- Il y aura une dégradation des objets ainsi que d'autres moyens pour combattre l'inflation.
- Il y aura des échanges entre joueurs.
Une caractéristique majeure de notre économie qui diffère de la plupart des MMOs fantasy, est que nous ne l'abordons pas de manière globale. Nous essayons plutôt de découper le monde en régions, et faire que chacune se concentre de manière indépendante, et en même temps qu'elles fonctionnent bien sûr ensemble. – Peter Pilone
- Les régions de château sont plus grandes et englobent plusieurs autres régions économiques.
- Les nœuds sont le ciment qui retient les châteaux et les régions économiques ensemble, soit dans l'harmonie ou le chaos.
- Les régions de château, les régions économiques et les ZI (Zones d'influence) des nœuds peuvent se chevaucher.
L'ensemble de la carte serait sous l'influence d'une des 5 régions de château. Cependant, les régions de châteaux ne sont pas le seul TYPE de région - il y a aussi des régions économiques, entre autres. – Sarah Flanagan
Buying and selling
|Étals de joueur||Boutiques personnelles||Auction houses|
Étals de joueur
Étals de joueur (also called Kiosks and rental stalls) are rentable locations near the unique building in an Economic node, in Marchés (the constructible building available for placement by mayors of any Town (organiser 4) node or higher), or as business buildings on freehold plots.
- All nodes do have the ability to spawn player stalls. If you're not an economic node and you don't have a market- that's essentially your unique building- then you can construct essentially what is I guess would be called a... marketplace; and that marketplace will then come with certain services and it will come with a certain number of stalls. The economic node as I recall has the ability to construct an auction house and the auction house serves through the economic means the ability to list and sell items and that comes with additional stalls as well for the players. – Steven Sharif
- Player stalls are rentable by node citizens.
- Player stalls may be utilized for a period of time based on the price paid to rent the stall.
- Player stalls are linked to a player's warehouse.
- Player stalls do not require the attendance of the character or for that character to be online.
- Players are able to input required items for repair and also purchase required materials for that repair.
- Player stalls may still operate during node siege declaration. This is subject to testing.
- Players are not able to be attacked or robbed while occupying their player stall inside the limits of a node.
- Bulletin boards that list the items available in player stalls can be accessed from anywhere in the region.
- These give the location of the stall so players can travel there and purchase the items.
- Stall sales are also listed in auction houses.
- This may no longer be accurate.
- These certificates allow the placement of a personal shop near the unique building in an economic node or on a freehold.
- When a character creates a personal shop, a billboard pops up above them with a custom advertisement message for items or services available on that character's person. Purchasers can interact directly with the character to purchase these items or services.
A player shop is where you have a certificate to essentially create a shop with your character and a little billboard will pop up above you as you sit down for that shop and advertise a custom message that you want say that has to sell things and/or services that are on your person. So players can then come up to you and they can interact with you. So you reside yourself to that shop. – Steven Sharif
Hôtel des ventes
- Previously this was stated to be at the economic node in which the auction house is located. The new quote may not necessarily contradict this statement.
- Auction houses allow items and resources to be listed for sale at a specific node location. – Steven Sharif
- A listing fee will be charged to list items in the auction house.
- Nœuds Vassaux of the auction house node will be able to view items that are listed on that auction house, regardless of node type of the vassal node.
- Items listed are also visible in community boards (bulletin boards).
- Integrated auction houses allow players to purchase items directly from remote auction houses.
- Purchases of materials and gatherables will be automatically deposited within the listing node's local warehouse. Players will need to travel to that warehouse to retrieve them. Players wishing to move these items elsewhere will need to utilize the caravan system or other type of transportation.
- Purchases of anything other than materials and gatherables will be mailed to the purchaser.
- On a regular cadence, a number of a node's freehold parcels become available to be bid for at auction.
- Data relating to auction houses, such as price history, volumes, average prices, may be available to players via a mayor-constructed service building in their node.
- That's probably how it's going to be surfaced... Your your mayor is going to have to build it for you. – Jeffrey Bard
- A market UI lists the current items available for sale in the node and in the same economic region.
- Encourage localized grouping.
- Enable posting of jobs.
- Quest sponsorship.
- Il y a également des monnaies spécifiques basées sur la progression, qui ne peuvent pas être échangées.
- Les monstres ne laissent pas tomber d'or, par contre ils laissent tomber des certificats de chasse.
- La monnaie du jeu n'a pas de poids.
- Gold, silver, and copper coins are present in the game.
- There is no cap on how much gold a player can hold.
- Monsters don't drop gold, they instead drop glint. Glint is the primary method for players to generate gold.
- Game currency does not have weight, but glint occupies space within the spatial inventory system and must be transported via crates when in large quantities.
- Players do not lose gold upon death, no matter their corruption level, but glint will drop as stolen glint on a character's death, based on applicable death penalties.
- There are bound currencies that exist within the game; and then there is the general currencies that's usually achieved through certificates and the ability to trade those certificates in to get gold that we've talked about in the past. But some of those bound currencies are like favor: these are points that you achieve doing some divine questlines, participating in divine story-arcs; or honor, which is like PvP-oriented unique currency stuff like that. – Steven Sharif
- Organisations sociales.
- Tavern games (potentially).
- Glint is a bound currency that drops from mobs and players, and is offered as a reward for completing certain quests, events, and achievements.
- Types de Nœuds have specific bound currencies that are earned through personal progression within the node.
- A bound currency that's used to purchase a number of different types of vendorable items that exist within nodes. It is not player-to-player currency. It is not intended to be traded between players, but instead it interacts with these unique vendors that supply a large segment of necessary components for a number of different things: whether it be crafting, enchantments, a lot of different things that exist within the node. This is the reason why you would want to acquire that currency so you have access to those types of items. – Steven Sharif
- Node currencies stay bound to the player, even if their node is destroyed or they drop citizenship. They will be able to use their node currency once they are a citizen of a new node (of the same type).
- Node currency stays with the player even if their node is destroyed or they drop citizenship. This is something that you have available to you and you carry forward to your next location. But you may only spend your node currency at nodes that you're a citizen of. – Steven Sharif
- You have to have enough node rep to be able to buy certain tiers of things from the node with your node currency. Even though the currency is generic, you still need the rep with the node to unlock better purchases. – John Collins
Player to player trading
- Q : Ashes of Creation aura-t-il du commerce entre les joueurs ? Y'aura-t-il quelque chose qui m'empêchera de donner de l'argent à un ami qui est nouveau dans le jeu, pour l'aider à se lancer rapidement ?
- R: Rien ne vous empêchera de faire ça. – Steven Sharif
- We're going to have a UI... you're gonna put the resources in or they're gonna put the resources in. It'll be like an escrow system and then once [the job] is complete you'll get the item they'll get the money.
- There's nothing to say that that can't be player organized. If some particular guild wanted to go and create a caravan mercenary corp that helped aid in the defense and transit of caravans, they could employ some type of insurance system. – Steven Sharif
- Peu d'équipements seront liés à un compte ou à un personnage dans Ashes of Creation.
- L'équipement est obtenu via l'artisanat, la collecte et le traitement ainsi qu'avec les boss de raids et de donjons.
A lot of what we experienced in games that usually come before us is that many things are account bound and they're soulbound to your character... Instead very little here is character bound. Very very little. The vast majority of gear- yes you will get quest related gear as rewards- but it won't be let's say one set in one dungeon and you must run the dungeon over and over. Instead we want to really emphasize the reliance on the economy and crafters and gatherers and processors to support a majority of the gear structure in-game, combined with that of world raid bosses and dungeon bosses; not a repetitive quest line through a single dungeon. – Steven Sharif
- Sheds are present on empty freehold plots to provide basic storage for materials needed to construct freehold buildings.
- Cargo for shipment by caravan is stored at the caravansary not in a player's inventory. Stored cargo is visible via the warehouse UI.
- Completed items can be accessed by players in warehouses at any node regardless of citizenship or housing ownership.
- Objets de collecte and materials may only be accessed in the warehouse location they were deposited in.
- Players are prohibited from moving gatherables, materials, and commodities in sealed crates out of depositories within a node following a siege declaration against that node.
- A portion of all gatherables and materials that were stored in successfully sieged nodes become lootable.
Player housing storage
- Players must obtain and place storage containers in their player-owned housing.
- Different grades of storage containers have different inventory capacities.
- There are restrictions on the grades of storage containers available in different types of houses.
- Access permissions can be set to allow others to access a player's personal storage devices.
- Players are prohibited from moving goods out of depositories within a node following a siege declaration against that node.
- Objets de collecte and crafting materials that were stored in in-node housing and apartment storage chests become lootable upon a successful siege against the parent node. These do not become lootable if the node survives the siege- even if the housing buildings are destroyed or damaged during the siege.
- Corrupt players are not able to utilize storage systems.
- Banking between characters will likely be restricted to furniture and completed items.
- A warehouse ability may enable a player to transfer non-material goods between alternate characters. This excludes resources, materials or anything that relies on the caravan system.
Le système de caravane est un système de JcJ en monde ouvert qui tourne autour de l'opportunité et du risque. Les Caravanes facilitent le transfert de produits pour les joueurs souhaitant faire un profit.
- Les caravanes sont faites pour le transfert de biens personnels et de Quêtes ainsi que des ressources pour les Châteaux de guilde et les Nœuds.
- Les caravanes ne peuvent partir et arriver que depuis un Nœud à l'étape de village ou au-dessus.
- Les caravanes peuvent transporter des produits pour plus d'un joueur.
Types de caravanes
- Unlike merchant ships, naval caravans are capable of transitioning to and from land caravans at the point of intersection of land and water.
- Naval caravans come in varying sizes and capacities.
- By default naval caravans have a racial appearance. Players will be able to apply caravan skins to change this appearance.
L'artisanat et la collecte sont un élément très important de l'économie sur lequel les joueurs auront un contrôle direct. Que vous souhaitiez établir une plantation tentaculaire autour de votre maison, ou parcourir le vaste monde sauvage à la recherche de trésors et de ressources.
- Arcane Engineering
- Armor smithing
- Jewel cutting
- Weapon smithing
Artisan supply chain
Les artisans dans Ashes of Creation doivent choisir une voie dans leur arbre de compétences d'artisanat. Cette interdépendance crée une chaîne d'approvisionnement allant des matières premières jusqu'au produit fini. Chaque étape de la chaîne peut nécessiter des caravanes pour transporter les marchandises d'un artisan à l'autre.
- Obtenir les matières premières :
- Raffiner les matières premières grâce au métier de Traitement.
- Fabriquer le produit fini en utilisant sa recette de fabrication.
En tant qu'artisan, vous allez vouloir savoir où certaines recettes peuvent être complétées ; quels nœuds ont la capacité de créer ce pour quoi vous avez transformé les ressources que vous avez récoltées ; et ensuite, vous allez vouloir planifier votre itinéraire afin d'y acheminer les marchandises ou faire en sorte de vous trouver dans une zone où vous pouvez à la fois collecter et fabriquer. Donc il y aura beaucoup de planification qui sera nécessaire. – Steven Sharif
Taxes de nœud
- L'argent des taxes ne sert qu'à financer le Agencement et style des nœuds.
- Les taux de taxation évolue en fonction de la date à laquelle un joueur rejoint un nœud en tant que citoyen. Le but est d'exercer une pression financière sur la population des nœuds en rendant les taxes de plus en plus élevées en fonction de l'Avancement de Nœud, plutôt que de mettre en place des limites fixes du nombres d'habitants.
- Cette taxe n'impacte pas nécessairement le citoyen individuel, car les niveaux de taxes des citoyens sont déterminés par leur gouvernement de nœud, mais les finances d'un nœud sont affectées par la taxation mise en place par son nœud parent.
- Le montant des impôts d'un joueur sera déterminée par le nombre de structures construites sur son terrain.
- Non-payment of taxes will put the housing into a default status. The player will have a period of time to settle the debt before the housing is foreclosed.
- The developers are considering allowing pre-payment of housing taxes and/or allowing auto deduction of tax from a designated location, such as their personal inventory or warehouse.
- Matériaux and resources (such as livestock) that were stored on foreclosed freeholds will be included in the auction for the deed to that freehold. Stored and placed props, such as furniture will be returned to the previous owner.
- If you don’t pay taxes and other fines, your Freehold property will be foreclosed. When a Freehold is foreclosed on, stored and placed props like furniture are returned to the previous owner. Materials that were stored on a Freehold will be included in the auction for the Deed to that Freehold.
- The monarch sets the tax rate, and can use those proceeds to upgrade defenses, maintain the castle's direct nodes, or provide buffs and benefits to the citizens of that region.
- Castle taxes are carried via NPC generated caravans from the nodes that fall under the castle's purview to one of the castle nodes at the end of each week leading up to a castle siege.
- In addition to taxes, Castles also influence crop yields, resources and events within its region.
- Part of the tax and resources gathered are applied to the castle for improvements.
- The remainder of tax income can be used by the guild for whatever they want.
- When castles change hands (following a siege), some taxes stay with the castle and some stay with the guild.
- Castles have the ability to allocate taxes collected from nodes under them toward certain benefits that go back to the node. Or they can be more selfishly governed that treasury more towards the guild that owns it and that obviously is going to have some political implications, because it could- if you're not using it for the benefit of the people in the region they might rise up and help take you out from that that position of owning that castle. – Steven Sharif
- Over-enchanting carries the risk of destroying that item, rendering it useless for use temporarily.
- Players gain craftable items and recipes from deconstructing (salvaging) completed items.
- A portion of resources and materials are lost when caravans or nodes are destroyed.
- Corrupted players who die can lose gear.
- Item durability (item decay) does not destroy items, but it acts as a materials sink. Zero percent durability will unequip an item, increasing its repair costs.
An important aspect of a healthy economy is having some item sinks available... There are three kinds of item sinks: You can gain craftable items from deconstructing completed items; You can have decay... and if you want to over-enchant that item there will be a potential to destroy it as well. It's important for an economy to experience those types of emphasis on what can be crafted as well as seeing those items that are crafted be destroyed as well..
The concept there is this is part of the engine that is supply and demand. So the server is constantly generating these materials on tick as they propagate throughout the world and get repopulated, players are going out there and collecting these things. We want to make sure that there is a driving force and factor behind what crafters and gatherers are out there doing: There's constantly going to be a demand for them to supply these things. Whether that death is from PvP or from PvE these are going to be necessities for players to constantly provide. – Steven Sharif
- Item durability loss occurs on death.
- Matériaux are required in order to restore the performance of decayed items.
- Item decay does not destroy items, but it acts as an materials sink.
- If you allow it to get to certain stages, or to get to a destructed stage then it requires a lot of material components in order to return back to its former glory. – Steven Sharif
- Over enchanting an item comes with the risk of durability loss if a safety margin is exceeded.
- There is durability in the game... It's not going to be a trivial durability. There is a potential to destroy gear (weapons and armor), but there is also an ability to reforge that destroyed gear using a portion of the materials necessary as well as finding an item creator who can reforge it. – Steven Sharif
- There's salvaging where you can deconstruct an item to get components only capable of retrieving from salvaging an item that can be used in crafting other types of items. – Steven Sharif
- Specific and necessary crafting materials for higher tier items can only be obtained through the deconstruction of lower-tier items. This is designed to keep lower tier crafted gear relevant through progression and across expansions.
- Specific crafting components yielded by gear deconstruction, and some of these components can be only be obtained from gear of certain enchantment levels and type of equipment. These components are needed for certain recipes for gear and other ancillary crafting professions. But the itemization team is still ironing out some of these flows. – Steven Sharif
- Item deconstruction will not be a meaningful way of circumventing restrictions on transit of resources and materials.
Excès de puissance
Security systems will be in place to combat cheating, exploiting, botting, gold selling/real money transactions (RMT), item duplication and other things that affect the economy starting from Alpha-0.
- A broad spectrum of approaches are going to be utilized in order to try to protect the integrity of the game once it launches. Testing of these systems will begin leading up towards Alpha-2.
- Security is always at the top of any concern when you have a closed system like an MMO is... We've seen a lot of MMO is launch without security in place and the economy gets ruined as a result thereafter. And every band-aid that's slapped on top of that wound is just making things worse. And so part of why you take the time in order to ensure that things are done correctly is also the security component of things; and that's where testing with a live audience is a bit different also than testing with a Q&A audience as well, because you're going to get those bad actors- and we call them bad actors because ultimately they're attempting to destroy the fun for others... So what we've done is we've hired some security experts who've worked on massive other MMOs like World of Warcraft and other games, and they bring with them lot of experience; and we're going to be testing that in leading up towards Alpha-2. It's a very important part of Alpha-2. It's not something that we really addressed with Alpha-1 because again, that was a much more barebones functional testing experience. We did see some issues during Alpha-1 and we made it important for Alpha-2 to test those systems. We have a broad spectrum of approaches that we're going to be utilizing in order to try to protect the integrity of the game once it launches. – Steven Sharif
- These systems collect user data and flag abnormal activities for investigation. This combined with player reporting functions generates a live "heat map" that draws attention to unusual behavior.
- We do have already built into the game on the outset is essentially behavioral metrics. So in the game, as a player does normal things and they acquire normal gold, that's all good and well, but if there starts to be item IDs that appear on the player account that are out of the norm, like either a large amount of gold, or significant legendary items, what it does in the back-end it flags the account for view so that we can take a look at where did this item come from. Is it coming from a known gold seller or a flagged bot, or whatever; and then we investigate. So we're going to be pretty hard on the ability for players to subvert the natural economy systems by RMT or botting. – Steven Sharif
- Botters, cheaters, gold sellers, and RMTers, will face severe penalties from the active GM/community team.
- It's important to note that there is a sanctity that must be protected within the game from RMTing; and let me just go into a little diatribe about this: But in games that I've played where the company or the publisher does not enforce rules, it becomes the standard that you buy gold if you want to be competitive. If you want to compete at the top tier levels in certain games, and everyone's buying gold, you almost either have to buy the gold or you're just not going to be able to compete with those people and that's a really shitty feeling to have. Excuse my French, I apologize. That is sucky; and in order for that not to be the case it is the responsibility of the publisher or the developers both to make sure that we have stringent practices from a CS- from a customer customer service perspective- to enforce our rules and to make sure that players are aware if they partake in this there is a huge risk in doing so. It's not going to be a slap on the hand. It's not going to be a "we told you once, we told you twice, we told you three, four, five six times okay. We're just taking some gold away", that thing. We have got to ensure that it is feared to do those things because that ashes has active GMS, it has active customer service, it has an active community team. – Steven Sharif
- On the customer service side, we do plan to have in game GMs. We do plan to service people in the best way possible. And we will grow our service team as much as we need as our player base grows. – Margaret Krohn
- The direction that I'm taking Intrepid as a company in is that a significant portion of the revenue created by the game goes into not only creating additional content and updates for the game but also goes into I think caretaking, as I like to call it; and that caretaking is multiple things: It's having active and present GM's on servers. It's having a an interacting community team that is always present and on-call for participating in forum discussions and streams and updates. – Steven Sharif
- There will be a standard escalation system, where different actions are taken based on the seriousness of each infraction. Actions could range anywhere from being stripped (of the illegitimate items or currency) to being banned for a period of time, or being permanently banned.
- Following a standard approach to an escalation system where certain infractions are immediate and automatic bans and some infractions provide a path forward where action is taken that might ban the account or strip the account or provide some chat bans or the ability to play over a week or so... If you buy gold and depending on the seriousness of the infraction you could go anywhere from being stripped and to being banned for a period of time to being permanently banned. – Steven Sharif
- Botters, cheaters, gold sellers, and RMTers, will face harsh penalties from the GM and community teams.
- When a player takes their play experience to the point of harassing another player, and doing so on a repetitive basis, in order to diminish their play experience, it is a ticketable offense. If you are following around a streamer or you're following around a player and your intent is to keep them from playing the game or to force them to quit, that is a dirty player mindset. It's a bad player mindset. It's a griefer's mindset. It's not something that's desired in the ecosphere in the community of Ashes of Creation. And as a result, it is a serviceable customer service situation. That is where warnings are given and actions can be taken against the account holder of an individual whose sole purpose is to disrupt and affect negatively the gameplay experience of the game. – Steven Sharif
- Players that work outside of the game design to grief or harass other players are actionable by customer services.
- I believe that so far in development we have demonstrated the level of customer service and community engagement that will be on display after our live launch. You are right however in saying that many of these problems that can arise on the fringe of certain systems will require an active GM support team available to address problems that the user base encounters
- The volunteer moderator program will continue (post-launch).
Le World manager est un algorithme dans Ashes of Creation qui contrôle les éléments dynamiques du monde. Il agit à la fois en tant que régulateur et en tant que système de récompense / motivation pour des activités variées en s'assurant que certains paramètres atteignent des paliers acceptables.
- Le Prix des certificats de chasse.
- Une carte de chaleur d'expérience gagnée à appliquer à l'avancement de Nœud.
- Le Transit de ressources et de produits entre les régions pour diriger les récompenses de Quêtes des Nœuds.
Par exemple si vous êtes au courant que le fer est utilisé en tant que matériau brut pour une construction spécifique qui pourra augmenter le prix du mithril ou de l'argent ; cela influencera le marché à corriger sa direction légèrement. L'idée générale est de fournir des motivations légères qui aideront à réduire la demande et également à fournir une ressource qui ne serait plus présente dans le système économique. – Steven Sharif
Tables de Butin
- Monsters drop glint, Articles and crafting materials rather than gold.
- There is a much higher chance that materials and unique recipes are dropped that can be used to craft items of equitable value.
- There is a small RNG chance of looting rare and legendary items or crafting materials from mobs based on the level, status and type of mob. This also applies to harvesting resources with a gathering profession.
- Crafted gear is the best gear in Ashes of Creation.
- Legendary equipment is only dropped by Legendary world bosses.
- Statistiques on dropped items will vary based on the rarity of the item.
- Loot tables are disabled for player controlled monsters.
- Experience debt decreases the drop rate percentages from monsters.
- Loot tables will likely not be affected by weather conditions. This was previously listed as a possible effect.
Glint (previously known as Hunting certificates and Monster certificates) is a bound currency that drops from mobs and players, and is offered as a reward for completing certain quests, events, and achievements. Glint is intended to be the primary method for generating gold in the Ashes of Creation economy.
- Glint serves a very integral role in the economy within Ashes of Creation. It is a material substance that is acquired through various means, but primarily hunting different antagonists within the world; and it is the physical form of Essence within the beasts of Verra. So when you acquire this it is bound to your character, and that is a very important component of the economic systems here because glint will be used to pay for certain services, such as taxation for buildings that you have, or citizenship dues that are necessary. – Steven Sharif
- Glint is not localized to specific regions. Previously it was stated that glint was specific to an economic region.
- Glint occupies space within the spatial inventory system and must be transported via crates when in large quantities.
- Glint can be sold directly to commodities vendors at hunting lodges within nodes to "make some quick money".
- Glint may be traded with commodities vendors for player commodities. These commodities can then be transported to other nodes (via caravan or merchant ship) where they can be traded for gold. The gold value is based on the demand for the commodity at the destination node (over the last seven days) as well as its distance from the originating node.
- Glint will drop as stolen glint on a character's death, based on applicable death penalties. Glint taken from caravan wreckages is also classed as stolen. Stolen glint is not bound and may be redeemed for less than its original value at black market locations.
Population based scaling
Things that NPCs buy and sell scale based on the economic activity that exists on that server... As inflation rises, prices rise and everything ends up being equal, even though there might be a couple of extra zeros. So that can go up and it can also go down so as a population leaves, things become less expensive and players don't have to do as much to earn that. On the other side of things we look at the node system and the node system is set up in this really flexible way that allows us to scale the experience needed to level a node and the attrition that delevels a node to scale based on activity too. So it's just a matter of adjusting a couple of constants and that goes up and down and the server can watch it and change those on the fly as it needs to. – Jeffrey Bard
- There are a limited number of trade agreements that a node can have.
- Mercenary guilds will be a viable way forward for different organizations. I think there will be a lot of business to be had with that; and one of the systems in our trade agreements is creating an escrow for those particular type of arrangements that we're looking into. – Steven Sharif
- Roads for the transit goods via the caravan system.
- You might have a mountain pass and during winter that mountain pass is always closed and so the trade routes on land change with caravans and that's something that can not only exist on a cyclical level but also dynamically based on player activity.
- Economic relationships between nodes established by Maires or node citizens.
- From a diplomatic standpoint the ability for the mayor or citizens to set up NPC routed trade routes between nodes as a trade agreement or as a diplomatic process. – Steven Sharif
- Stock exchanges were a Kickstarter stretch goal unlocked for reaching the $3 million dollar mark.
- This is a planned feature for the launch of Ashes of Creation.
- The value of stocks is influenced by world events and the performance of nodes, Organisations sociales or guilds.
- There is no regulatory commission to restrict the purchase and sale of stocks.
- Les habitations auront un prix de base qui évoluera avec le nombre de citoyens à l'intérieur du Nœud.
- Les développeurs étudient une méthode de vente aux enchères pour les nouvelles propriétés qui deviennent disponible à l'achat lors de l'Avancement de Nœud.
- Un période de grâce sera mise en place avant qu'une habitation devienne disponible pour la vente aux enchères.
- Des enchères seront ensuite acceptées commençant par la valeur minimale basée sur le nombre de citoyens dans ce nœud.
- A la fin de l'enchère, l'enchère la plus élevée remportera la maison.
- Une Habitation statique et des Appartements peuvent être listés et vendus aux autres joueurs.
Il n'y a pas de limite sur les prix d'une vente organisée par les joueurs. Ils seront déterminés essentiellement par l'offre et la demande à l'intérieur du jeu et il n'existe pas de barrière artificielle jusqu'où la demande peut augmenter. – Steven Sharif
- La propriété d'une maison peut retourner au Nœud si le propriétaire échoue à payer ses taxes foncières. Une balance et des pénalités seront chargées au nouvel acheteur de la maison à la manière d'un "processus de saisie".
- Les joueurs ne pourront pas excéder leur allocation d'habitation dans le jeu.
Cela permettra aux joueurs de transférer des biens immobiliers. Cela inclut ... des maisons statiques, des appartements qu'ils possèderaient ; et ils peuvent vendre ceux-ci car ils auront une quantité limitée et finie. – Steven Sharif
Le concepts de location et de prêt sont considérés à ce jour.
Certains concepts que nous avons sont par exemple la location ou le prêt qui pourraient éventuellement permettre aux joueurs de louer une propriété pour une période de temps où les droits de contrôles sur l'utilisation des emplacement de stockage de la zone, contrôler les meubles ou les points d'accès ; ce genre de choses. – Steven Sharif
- Ashes of Creation Press Kit.
- Vidéo, 2017-04-30 (8:02).
- Unreal Engine Interview, 2017-05-23.
- Direct, 2017-05-10 (10:47).
- Direct, 2017-05-15 (10:32).
- Direct, 2018-01-18 (46:56).
- Vidéo, 2017-04-30 (6:54).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Direct, 2017-05-10 (16:36).
- Direct, 2020-07-31 (1:34:06).
- Direct, 2017-10-16 (59:39).
- Direct, 2019-05-30 (1:26:16).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-08 (55:05).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Direct, 2020-10-30 (1:03:52).
- Direct, 2020-10-30 (1:04:59).
- Direct, 2017-05-10 (35:16).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-08 (57:46).
- Direct, 2020-04-30 (1:14:44).
- Ashes of Creation Instagram, 2020-08-19.
- Direct, 2020-05-29 (1:00:57).
- Direct, 2023-06-30 (25:05).
- Direct, 2020-10-30 (1:06:09).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Confectioner’s Delight.
- Direct, 2020-03-28 (1:04:49).
- Direct, 2023-06-30 (1:13:53).
- Direct, 2021-03-26 (1:15:03).
- Direct, 2017-05-19 (33:57).
- Direct, 2017-10-31 (28:58).
- The mighty beard!
- Direct, 2017-05-12 (53:08).
- Direct, 2017-05-10 (16:37).
- Direct, 2017-10-31 (30:34).
- Direct, 2020-03-28 (50:57).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - The Basics.
- Entrevue, 2020-07-18 (27:11).
- Direct, 2017-05-24 (44:14).
- Direct, 2017-05-26 (54:00).
- Podcast, 2023-07-15 (15:14).
- Vidéo, 2023-01-27 (4:09).
- Direct, 2021-03-26 (1:07:00).
- Direct, 2023-10-31 (1:06:32).
- Vidéo, 2023-10-31 (3:34).
- Entrevue, 2023-09-10 (53:47).
- Direct, 2021-10-29 (1:06:31).
- Direct, 2021-03-26 (1:07:33).
- Podcast, 2017-05-05 (43:05).
- Entrevue, 2021-06-13 (18:40).
- Entrevue, 2023-07-09 (19:56).
- Direct, 2023-08-31 (1:01:10).
- Direct, 2023-08-31 (1:05:23).
- Ashes of Creation - The visuals.
- Direct, 2017-05-10 (32:22).
- Direct, 2023-10-31 (1:21:02).
- Direct, 2022-08-26 (1:20:17).
- Direct, 2022-07-29 (3:21).
- Vidéo, 2018-09-06 (3:53).
- Direct, 2018-07-09 (50:16).
- Direct, 2017-05-15 (13:06).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-18 (52:57).
- Entrevue, 2018-08-24 (4:15).
- Podcast, 2017-05-05 (43:05).
- Vidéo, 2023-06-30 (19:20).
- Entrevue, 2018-12-06 (20:30).
- Vidéo, 2020-05-31 (47:32).
- Direct, 2023-06-30 (18:45).
- Vidéo, 2023-08-31 (25:00).
- Blog: Development Update with Village Node.
- Direct, 2023-08-31 (50:25).
- Direct, 2018-04-8 (AM) (23:18).
- Direct, 2023-10-31 (1:08:57).
- Entrevue, 2023-09-10 (47:13).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-19 (41:32).
- Entrevue, 2023-07-09 (1:36:24).
- Direct, 2022-10-14 (52:31).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (14:21).
- Direct, 2023-02-24 (1:12:24).
- Direct, 2022-10-28 (24:28).
- Direct, 2021-04-30 (1:14:49).
- Direct, 2021-06-25 (22:34).
- Direct, 2021-07-30 (1:14:33).
- Vidéo, 2020-05-31 (47:32).
- Direct, 2018-08-17 (10:54).
- Direct, 2021-04-30 (1:12:33).
- Direct, 2020-06-26 (51:58).
- Direct, 2019-06-28 (1:23:31).
- Direct, 2020-05-29 (1:03:35).
- Vidéo, 2019-07-16 (0:00).
- Direct, 2017-05-15 (45:20).
- Entrevue, 2017-01-20 (4:19).
- Entrevue, 2018-05-11 (28:21).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Ramstone Hauler.
- Direct, 2017-07-28 (19:43).
- Vidéo, 2019-07-15 (2:12).
- Direct, 2020-04-30 (56:58).
- Direct, 2020-04-30 (58:05).
- Vidéo, 2023-10-31 (28:06).
- Direct, 2018-04-8 (AM) (15:46).
- Direct, 2020-05-29 (1:28:38).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-20 (20:17).
- Direct, 2017-05-10 (8:22).
- Direct, 2017-05-10 (6:12).
- Direct, 2017-05-08 (20:41).
- Direct, 2017-07-18 (38:30).
- Direct, 2017-05-26 (26:00).
- Entrevue, 2018-05-11 (24:18).
- Direct, 2020-03-28 (1:03:38).
- Entrevue, 2020-03-27 (0:30).
- Entrevue, 2018-05-11 (57:02).
- Direct, 2023-08-31 (24:13).
- Blog: Exploring the Boundless Opportunities of Freeholds.
- Direct, 2023-07-28 (1:29:07).
- Direct, 2017-05-24 (42:22).
- Blog: 10 facts about castle sieges in the MMORPG.
- Direct, 2021-04-30 (1:01:10).
- Direct, 2020-08-28 (1:39:02).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-30 (16:17).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-18 (55:01).
- Direct, 2021-05-28 (1:53:04).
- Entrevue, 2021-02-07 (13:14).
- Podcast, 2017-05-13 (25:55).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-29 (16:46).
- Direct, 2020-08-28 (2:05:07).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (32:35).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-19 (51:11).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-29 (15:04).
- Direct, 2017-05-05 (20:41).
- Direct, 2021-07-30 (1:16:05).
- Entrevue, 2018-10-20 (2:53:52).
- Entrevue, 2023-07-09 (1:47:04).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-19 (1:12:37).
- Direct, 2017-11-17 (38:35).
- Massively OP, 2017-06-1
- Direct, 2018-02-09 (20:40).
- Direct, 2022-08-26 (1:32:45).
- Direct, 2022-10-28 (29:32).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-08 (48:30).
- Direct, 2022-10-28 (13:53).
- Forums - Livestream Q&A 2022-08-26.
- Entrevue, 2018-08-21 (40:44).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-19 (1:10:55).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-19 (1:08:22).
- Vidéo, 2023-01-27 (16:44).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-19 (8:43).
- February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- Entrevue, 2020-07-20 (21:57).
- Direct, 2018-04-8 (PM) (55:49).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-18 (1:00:15).
- Direct, 2022-06-30 (1:18:55).
- Direct, 2020-07-25 (46:08).
- Direct, 2020-12-22 (1:15:01).
- Direct, 2017-05-03 (35:25).
- Ashes of Creation Forums - Former Lineage 2 PvP'er wanting to discuss PvP loopholes.
- Direct, 2022-05-27 (1:14:46).
- Vidéo, 2022-05-27 (2:21).
- Vidéo, 2023-10-31 (4:45).
- Vidéo, 2023-10-31 (5:06).
- Entrevue, 2019-04-17 (49:55).
- Vidéo, 2023-10-31 (6:07).
- Vidéo, 2023-10-31 (8:05).
- Direct, 2018-06-04 (39:15).
- Direct, 2023-08-31 (2:10:23).
- City hall.
- Direct, 2023-08-31 (44:21).
- Direct, 2018-04-8 (AM) (18:59).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (8:38).
- Vidéo, 2022-05-27 (17:15).
- Direct, 2017-05-17 (30:53).
- Kickstarter - We Just Broke $1,500,000!
- Direct, 2017-05-17 (11:27).
- Entrevue, 2018-10-20 (5:51).
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- Node series part II – the Metropolis.
- Direct, 2020-06-26 (53:41).
- Direct, 2017-05-12 (52:01).
- Direct, 2017-05-12 (55:01).
- Direct, 2020-06-26 (47:32).
- Direct, 2020-06-26 (54:03).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-08 (33:34).
- Direct, 2020-06-26 (1:02:12).
- Direct, 2020-06-26 (56:08).
- Direct, 2019-05-30 (1:23:41).