Le système de caravane est un système de JcJ en monde ouvert qui tourne autour de l'opportunité et du risque. Les Caravanes facilitent le transfert de produits pour les joueurs souhaitant faire un profit.
- Les caravanes sont faites pour le transfert de biens personnels et de Quêtes ainsi que des ressources pour les Châteaux de guilde et les Nœuds.
- Les caravanes peuvent transporter des produits pour plus d'un joueur.
- Le système de Marquage de joueur JcJ ne s'applique pas aux caravanes.
Types de caravanes
Il existe différents types de Caravanes dans Ashes of Creation.
Le système de caravane est un autre point important du système de nœud. Elles sont l'une des activités économiques principales et il existe plein de différents types de caravanes. – Jeffrey Bard
Mayoral caravans are launched by Maires.
Quest driven caravans
Quest driven caravans are used for trade routes between nodes. These caravans are system driven.
- These are initiated by players with a diverse choice of routes and launch windows, making them difficult to zerg.
- Initiating a caravan from one node to another will create a PvP objective that players will need to defend while it moves along its chosen route to the selected destination.
- Node-based caravan stats and capabilities scale with their node's advancement.
- Roads will upgrade as nodes advance. Different roads will dictate the speed and type of caravan required (off road vs on road).
The caravan system is designed to be initiated by the player. Which means, information of the caravans launch time and route, should be a closely guarded secret. Routes will also be diverse, and the world is large, so it might behoove you to scout the route ahead before a launch. Fast travel in our game is also limited, which means unless the guild had knowledge of your plans before hand, it is likely that they will be unable to organize and travel to a location. As far as mass guilds securing trade routes, there is always a bigger fish in the pond. Also caravans will have limitations on carrying capacity and launch windows that will segment mulitiple caravans by several minutes, which would space out the caravans, making it difficult to "zerg" a defense. – Steven Sharif
Personal (Self-directed/player driven) caravans are initiated by the player, who essentially "becomes the caravan". These are land-based and water-based (naval caravans) that the player drives and directs.
- These are currently designed for a single driver.
- Personal caravans are initiated from a caravanserai building at a Village (organiser 3) node or higher.
- Personal caravans are capable of transitioning to/from naval caravans.
- Personal caravans will come in varying sizes and capacities.
- By default player caravans will have a racial appearance that influences the types of animals that are moving the caravan.
- Players will be able to apply caravan skins to change the default appearance.
Naval caravans (also referred to as raft caravans) allow the transportation of trading goods.
- Unlike merchant ships, naval caravans are capable of transitioning to and from land caravans at the point of intersection of land and ocean.
- Naval caravans come in varying sizes and capacities.
- By default naval caravans have a racial appearance. Players will be able to apply caravan skins to change this appearance.
Certain ships can be hijacked, destroyed and looted, but the ships themselves cannot be permanently captured.
- Naval caravans can not be hijacked. The cargo on a trade ship will be similar to caravans in that the ship must be destroyed in order to capture the loot from its wreckage.
Caravanserai is a node building in Ashes of Creation where caravans are constructed, prepared for launch, and are unloaded.
- The caravanserai is a default building type that is present in every node (of Village (organiser 3) or higher). This building can be upgraded to add additional beneficial features.
- When you want to launch a caravan you have must first have a caravan that's constructed at the caravanserai. – Steven Sharif
- Caravans are constructed at a caravanserai from components. If components are missing, default versions with lowest stat values will be applied to the caravan.
- In order to construct caravan at the caravanserai, you go to caravanserai and you say hey I've got all these components and I want to construct a caravan; and the caravanserai will accept the components that you have: It will use those components. If you don't have components for certain parts of the caravan it will give you default versions, which will be lowest stat value that that caravan can then have. – Steven Sharif
- Once a caravan is constructed it will be hosted at that caravanserai. Players will be able to select from a list of available caravans via a UI screen, which will show the available storage compartments for each caravan. These compartments can be assigned to members of a party or a named interest.
- When the caravan is constructed it will be hosted at that caravanserai; and if you want to launch a caravan you will select the caravan you have available at the caravanserai. You will then be provided with a UI screen that shows you the compartments of availability for storage that the Caravan has. You can assign those compartments to members of a party or named interest. You can apply insurance if you want for any pieces of those storage and it can go into escrow; and if the caravan ever gets destroyed, that escrow will go to the named player and that's how we... facilitate that transaction between players if they want to do those things. – Steven Sharif
- Insurance can also be requested (if this is enabled by the caravan owner) which will go into escrow. If the caravan is destroyed, that escrow will go to the named player.
- There is a system driven way for players to co-op caravan trips; and essentially you have the driver or the owner of the caravan preps the caravan for launch at the caravanserai, which is the node building that launches the caravans, and he can make a selection to allow designated players or members of his party to reserve space within the caravan; and they may then upload their goods into the caravan at the caravanserai by interfacing with the UI there; and there can even be an agreement for insurance should the caravan be destroyed. Let's say you find a driver who's run many successful missions and you're confident in their ability to deliver you may not ask for insurance; but if this is a new person who doesn't have an established reputation on the server for being a successful caravan driver then you can request insurance; and that's an option that the owner of the caravan has to enable; and when you interface with that UI window there will be the amount of insurance that will be placed in escrow and given to you should the caravan not make it to its destination, or should the caravan's goods be lost. So there is mechanical systems in place to provide that type of interaction. We feel that interaction is good, it's fun; it helps encourage the social interaction that's important to an MMORPG but also it provides an outlet for players who may not wish to actually drive a caravan or launch a caravan or own a good caravan to transport their goods to piggyback with other players. – Steven Sharif
- Once a caravan is prepared it is in a launch-ready state and can be launched whenever the caravan owner is ready. Launching a caravan will display an overhead map view of the node with a 360 degree line circling the node at between 100 to 150 meters from the node where the caravan can be launched. Once a launch site is selected on the line it will take between two to five minutes to launch the caravan depending on upgrades to the caravanserai. During that time the caravan owner and members of their party can teleport to the launch site. Once completed the caravan will be ready to mount.
- If you prep your caravan it's going to be in a launch-ready state and you can launch a caravan whenever you want, keep it in the launch ready state. If you click to launch the caravan, your perspective will leave to a world map perspective that sits above the node and you will have a 360 line that lives outside of the node area at a good distance, roughly about 100 to 150 meters from the node, and you will spawn the caravan there; and it will take about two to five minutes depending on some of the upgrades that the caravanserai has for that caravan to spawn outside the node at that location. During that time you can teleport to that launch location, which is just outside the node- from the node itself. That way people can't follow you, see your node- see your caravan that's about to leave or whatever; but you can let your players know "hey if you're part of my group you can also port with me and we'll spawn at the location that the caravan's getting constructed at. Once the caravan little construction site is finished, your caravan is ready to to mount and you're ready to move along the way with it. – Steven Sharif
- Caravan drivers will see a visible perimeter around nodes that represent a disembarkation line. This will be similar to the launch line, and its radius is also based on caravanserai upgrades. When a caravan crosses this line it will no longer be able to be attacked. Guard NPCs will spawn and escort the caravan to the node's caravanserai.
- As you approach cities, caravanserais will confer a radius around the node; and that radius will be something visual to you in the world as you're approaching another node; and you will see a line- a disembark line where when you cross that line you've reached the safety zone; and that line cross is outside of the node in a similar distance, but also based on caravanserai upgrades, that the placement of the caravan at launch is; and so you only have to make it to that line, and once you do the events surrounding the caravan and the ability to attack that caravan stops and it gets auto-moved into the caravanserai. Guards will start to materialize around it. They'll grab the reins of the horse and begin to move the caravan slowly to the caravanserai and now you've reached a pit stop; and at that pit stop this can either be your final destination or you can relaunch it again. You don't have to stop at nodes along the way to your destination. If you want to keep going you can keep going: You want to cross rivers, you can cross rivers. You want to go out into the ocean with a little raft caravan, you can do that too; and you can go to a destination and you can stop there and unload there. But if you're running into trouble, if you're under assault, if you're a near attack and there's a node nearby with a caravanserai that you can stop at, you can start directing the caravan towards that node and all you got to do is make it to that finish line outside of the node; and when you do the caravan auto will move towards caravanserai. – Steven Sharif
Caravan building is a potential crafting profession in Ashes of Creation.
- Caravan components obtained from caravan builders will have stats according to the skill of the artisan.
Caravanes are constructed from components at a caravanserai building within a node. If components are missing, default versions with lowest stat values will be applied to the caravan.
- Montures bred through the animal husbandry profession.
Caravan components obtained from crafters have stats according to the skill of each artisan.
- Armor rating (damage mitigation).
- Hit points (health).
- Movement speed.
- Turning radius.
- Turning speed.
Items transported by caravan must be stored in crates.
- There will be small, medium, and large crates. The higher quality the crate, the greater its capacity.
- Crates will be required to transfer supplies between caravans and storage points.
- Crates are a potential design idea that will undergo testing and iteration during Alpha-2.
- Transported goods by caravan require crate capacity first and then can translate into storage capacity within a warehouse inventory management system or a personal inventory bag management system. – Steven Sharif
Quest driven caravan initiation
Players can initiate quest driven caravans (via a NPC) with the following parameters.
- The resources it will carry.
- If it is initiated for a specific quest in a nearby node.
- If the goods are intended for trade or warehousing in a regional market.
- The recipient of the caravan (e.g. a Temple within the nearby node).
When you initiate a caravan you're going to be able to determine the resources of the caravan is going to have in it. You're going to be able to determine whether or not this caravan has been initiated for a specific quest in a nearby node. You're going to be able to deliver goods for trade or to just warehouse in a new region, so that you have access to that local market. – Steven Sharif
Caravans may not be initiated from warehouses during a siege declaration on that node.
When you're in a nearby node that you need to drive caravan to... you're going to have an option from the NPC within a nearby node to dictate the caravan launch as a recipient of the temple yeah. – Steven Sharif
Personal caravan initiation
Personal caravans are initiated from a caravanserai building at a Village (organiser 3) node or higher.
- Previously it was stated that personal caravans can be launched from any point of storage.
- Personal caravans are capable of transitioning to/from naval caravans.
Naval caravans are capable of transitioning to and from land caravans at the point of intersection of land and ocean.
- There will be a delay of one or two minutes while the caravan transitions while a conversion structure spawns. This introduces a small window of vulnerability.
- The conversion structure does not benefit from damage mitigation points of land or naval caravans, so it's a very weak position to be in.
At the point in which your character or model intersects with an ocean it will spawn a conversion mesh or a conversion structure; and there will be a period of time, up to several minutes depending on the capacity of the caravan with the resources and/or materials that is necessary for the conversion to take place; and then the naval caravan will be available; and you can intersect that line again with land to try to convert back to a land-based caravan – Steven Sharif
Les Caravanes créent une zone de JcJ ouverte qui marque les joueurs pour le combat (violet).
- Les joueurs auront la possibilité de déclarer leurs intentions d'attaquer, défendre ou d'ignorer grâce à une Interface utilisateur.
- Un groupe devra attaquer une caravane avec succès.
- Une caravane persistera dans le monde pendant une période de 5 à 10 minutes si son propriétaire se déconnecte ou s'il est déconnecté du serveur.
Mercenaires PNJs can be hired to participate in objective-based situations.
- Varying tiers of mercenary NPCs may be unlocked based on the investment made in their progression. Highest tier NPC mercenaries are referred to as heros.
- Maires are able to allocate treasury funding to hire mercenary NPCs to defend their node during sieges.
- Nodes can invest in upgrade paths that give a greater selection of roles and quality (gear level) of NPC mercenaries used for caravan defense.
- NPC mercenaries can be hired to participate in castle sieges based on the allocation made by the governing castle and how successful they have been defending their castle nodes.
- These mechanics are subject to change based on testing and priorities.
- Players can assign mercenary NPCs, but won't micromanage them, in a similar manner to pets.
- There are mercenary NPCs that can be assigned to players. We've discussed about that before and those will follow generically... a kind of pet system even you know adopted majority of the pet system with the added bonus of kind of objective based points of interest that you can assign them to. But we don't want to inundate the field with these mercenaries they'll be kind of few and far between. They'll be assigned specifically like let's say for example you know as the mayor of a node during a siege you'll be able to assign these two specific players that are citizens within your node and then they'll have those they'll spawn during the during the node siege; or vice versa and the castle siege you know guild leaders can assign mercenaries that are available based on the progress of those subsidiary nodes around the castle siege whether or not you have those available to your defense or your attack. – Steven Sharif
Performance in various JcJ systems (such as Caravanes, Arènes, Guerres de guilde) is measured over the course of 6 month PvP seasons. At the end of each season, a player's cumulative score may unlock various rewards.
- Gear enhancement rewards.
- Achievement ranks.
- Purchasing power (Monnaie).
Destruction de caravane
Si une caravane est détruite (devient une épave) elle fera tomber une partie des Produits qu'elle transportait.
- Des composants de caravane peuvent également être ramassés lorsqu'une caravane est détruite. Ces composants peuvent être récupérés par le propriétaire de la caravane ou pas les autres joueurs, dans le cas où il s'agirait de composants de haute qualité.
- Les caravanes font tomber des certificats pour des articles lourds qui peuvent être échangés au Nœud d'origine contre une partie des articles.
Une caravane devient une épave lorsqu'elle est détruite et cette épave devient un objet utilisable et les joueurs peuvent y récupérer des certificats à échanger contre une portion des articles à l'intérieur de la caravane. L'idée, ensuite, avec ces certificats est qu'ils doivent être ramenés au point d'origine, ou au moins une région à l'intérieur de ce point d'origine. Nous verrons à propos de cette dernière partie, car il existe quelques choses que j'aimerais tester dans l'Alpha d'un point de vue jouabilité. La raison étant que, ce qui pourrait se passer, si vous avez une sorte de collaboration à l'intérieur d'une guilde pour abuser du système. Hé ! Je vais suivre cette caravane jusqu'à la frontière de la zone et ensuite on la détruit tous, on ramasse tout et ont l'amène dans les entrepôts de cette région ; en évitant de parcourir tout le reste du chemin en l'escortant. Donc elle devra atteindre sa destination avec succès avant que les produits ne soient comptabilisés pour cette région. – Steven Sharif
Routes commerciales in Ashes of Creation refer to.
- Roads for the transit goods via the caravan system.
- You might have a mountain pass and during winter that mountain pass is always closed and so the trade routes on land change with caravans and that's something that can not only exist on a cyclical level but also dynamically based on player activity.
- Economic relationships between nodes established by Maires or node citizens.
- Agreements are established to trade commodities that are unique to particular nodes or node types via NPC-driven caravans.
- From a diplomatic standpoint the ability for the mayor or citizens to set up NPC routed trade routes between nodes as a trade agreement or as a diplomatic process. – Steven Sharif
Roads in Verra are both pre-generated and player influenced.
- The largest roads are referred to as arteries. These are remnants of what was once the ancient highway system of Verra.
- As nodes advance smaller roads, referred to as veins, connect the arteries to the nodes.
- Depending on the stages of node advancement, capillary roads will stem off the node to connect to points of interest.
- Roads or pathways are not worn into the landscape by repeated traffic over the same area.
Different seasons and events may affect access to various roads.
- Pathways that are open during summer may be closed during winter.
- Seasonal affects may cause obstacles or blockages to the transit of goods via caravan.
- Water turning to ice in winter, enabling players to walk over the water but blocking access to what is underneath.
- Ice will make roads bumpy and slippery.
Underrealm routes will open or close dynamically (based on node states).
- The location of Underrealm entrances throughout the world is focused around natural geographic choke-points that exist above ground. This provides alternate subterranean routes that can be used by caravans, raids, and other player activities.
- Not all entrances to the Underrealm will be open at the same time. This can shift dynamically (based on node states) that cause different routes to open up, which may be more or less advantageous than other routes.
Propriété privée may not be placed in close proximity to roads.
Châteaux de guilde have three adjacent castle nodes in close proximity. The guild must develop those nodes to enhance the defenses of the castle. It will be possible, but very difficult for a single guild to fully develop these nodes. They will likely need assistance from the broader community.
- Castle nodes exist outside of the node system. They are independent of anything that's happening outside in the world with other nodes shutting off certain nodes from progressing.
- Castle nodes are excluded from the normal Citoyenneté, Zones of Influence, Propriété privée, Gouvernement de Nœud, and Organisations sociales systems.
- Castle nodes cannot exceed stage 3 (Village).
- Castle nodes are always military node types.
- Each of the dedicated castle nodes is barren at the start of the castle ownership period.
- Mercenaires PNJs of different types and strengths can also be hired to participate in castle sieges and defend caravans during these events based on the allocation made by the governing castle and how successful they have been defending their castle nodes.
Once the castle is owned by a guild that's when the supporting castle nodes start to come online and spawn each week prior to the fourth week castle siege. They'll have to form alliances, they'll have to get support, they'll have to get resources, they'll be able to allocate funds that have been collected through taxation in order to strengthen the defenses as well as hiring additional NPC mercenaries. – Steven Sharif
Castle nodes are leveled through questing by the owning guild or alliance guilds.
- Levelling castle nodes is a hastened process compared to regular nodes.
- At the end of each week leading up to a castle siege there is a period of time in the weekend where NPC generated caravans start moving toward one of the castle nodes carrying castle taxes from the nodes that fall under the castle's purview.
- During this time it is incumbent upon the owning guild, its allies, and citizens of the nodes to escort these caravans to the castle node.
- The enemies of the guild have incentive to attack these caravans to reap the rewards from the caravan and to sabotage the tax collection, which will reduce the defensive capability of the castle nodes and hence the castle itself.
- Citizens of nodes that fall under the purview of the castle are automatically registered as defenders of these caravans and may not participate in attacks against them.
- Completing these quests unlocks services and functions that are useful to the occupying guild and its allies as well as boosting the defenses the castle.
If they fail to to level up those nodes or complete those quests within the three prior weeks before the declaration week, then the castle will be at a disadvantage. – Steven Sharif
Being a member of the occupying guild automatically makes you a garrison of the castle nodes and castle itself.
- Only members of the occupying guild are citizens of these nodes.
- This citizenship is different to normal node citizenship. Castle nodes don't operate like normal nodes.
Artisan supply chain
Les artisans dans Ashes of Creation doivent choisir une voie dans leur arbre de compétences d'artisanat. Cette interdépendance crée une chaîne d'approvisionnement allant des matières premières jusqu'au produit fini. Chaque étape de la chaîne peut nécessiter des caravanes pour transporter les marchandises d'un artisan à l'autre.
- Obtenir les matières premières :
- En utilisant le métier de Collecte.
- En tuant des monstres et des boss.
- Par la déconstruction d'armes ou d'armures.
- En les achetant à d'autres joueurs.
- Raffiner les matières premières grâce au métier de Traitement.
- Fabriquer le produit fini en utilisant sa recette de fabrication.
En tant qu'artisan, vous allez vouloir savoir où certaines recettes peuvent être complétées ; quels nœuds ont la capacité de créer ce pour quoi vous avez transformé les ressources que vous avez récoltées ; et ensuite, vous allez vouloir planifier votre itinéraire afin d'y acheminer les marchandises ou faire en sorte de vous trouver dans une zone où vous pouvez à la fois collecter et fabriquer. Donc il y aura beaucoup de planification qui sera nécessaire. – Steven Sharif
Caravan skins ("Pimp my caravan") are available in the cash shop (cosmetic store).
- The skin changes the appearance of an in-game mount and in-game caravan that are hooked up to each other.
- The caravan and mount components of the skin are not able to be utilized separately.
- Building, ship, caravan and mount cosmetics require an in-game item to be obtained first to apply the cosmetic.
You'll need your own creature and caravan hooked up to each other, and then the caravan cosmetic skin goes over all of them to make it look like what's pictured. you're not able to split out separately that caravan mount skin, hence why you'd want the separate mount skin if you wanted to ride it independently. – Sarah Flanagan
Guides de la communauté
- ↑ Direct, 2020-05-29 (1:03:35).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 About Ashes of Creation.
- ↑ Vidéo, 2019-07-16 (0:00).
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Direct, 2017-05-15 (45:20).
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Entrevue, 2017-01-20 (4:19).
- ↑ Entrevue, 2018-05-11 (28:21).
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Ashes of Creation Store: Ramstone Hauler.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 Direct, 2017-07-28 (19:43).
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 10.3 10.4 10.5 10.6 10.7 10.8 10.9 Vidéo, 2019-07-15 (2:12).
- ↑ 11.0 11.1
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 Direct, 2018-02-09 (45:48).
- ↑ 13.00 13.01 13.02 13.03 13.04 13.05 13.06 13.07 13.08 13.09 13.10 13.11 Direct, 2020-04-30 (58:05).
- ↑ 15.00 15.01 15.02 15.03 15.04 15.05 15.06 15.07 15.08 15.09 15.10 15.11 15.12 15.13 15.14 15.15 15.16 15.17 15.18 15.19 15.20 15.21 15.22 Direct, 2022-08-26 (1:20:17).
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 16.2 16.3 16.4 Direct, 2022-07-29 (3:21).
- ↑ 17.0 17.1
- ↑ 18.0 18.1 18.2 18.3 18.4 Direct, 2018-04-8 (AM) (15:46).
- ↑ Direct, 2020-04-30 (56:58).
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 20.2 20.3 Direct, 2020-05-29 (1:28:38).
- ↑ Direct, 2022-05-27 (1:12:33).
- ↑ 22.0 22.1 Direct, 2018-04-8 (PM) (1:20:03).
- ↑ Vidéo, 2020-05-31 (1:06:11).
- ↑ 24.0 24.1 24.2 24.3 24.4 24.5 24.6 24.7 Direct, 2020-05-29 (46:36).
- ↑ 25.0 25.1 25.2 25.3 25.4 25.5 25.6 25.7 25.8 25.9 Direct, 2017-07-28 (20:56).
- ↑ Direct, 2020-05-29 (43:19).
- ↑ 27.0 27.1 27.2 27.3 Direct, 2017-05-22 (40:41).
- ↑ 28.0 28.1 28.2 28.3 28.4 Direct, 2022-02-25 (1:10:00).
- ↑ Direct, 2022-10-28 (1:36:10).
- ↑ 30.0 30.1 30.2 30.3 30.4 30.5 30.6 Direct, 2017-06-30 (53:57).
- ↑ Direct, 2020-10-30 (1:03:52).
- ↑ Entrevue, 2020-07-19 (41:32).
- ↑ Direct, 2020-04-30 (1:14:44).
- ↑ Direct, 2020-05-29 (1:29:41).
- ↑ Direct, 2020-03-28 (1:27:28).
- ↑ Direct, 2017-05-22 (40:40).
- ↑ Direct, 2020-07-25 (55:32).
- ↑ Direct, 2023-05-31 (58:25).
- ↑ 41.0 41.1 41.2 41.3 41.4 Direct, 2020-08-28 (1:41:24).
- ↑ 42.0 42.1 42.2 Direct, 2020-06-26 (59:11).
- ↑ 43.0 43.1 43.2 43.3 Direct, 2019-11-22 (1:14:23).
- ↑ 44.0 44.1 44.2 Direct, 2022-05-27 (1:18:09).
- ↑ 45.0 45.1 45.2 45.3 Direct, 2021-04-30 (1:01:10).
- ↑ Direct, 2021-09-24 (1:22:46).
- ↑ 47.0 47.1 47.2 47.3 Entrevue, 2020-07-18 (16:34).
- ↑ Direct, 2017-12-15 (1:04:25).
- ↑ 49.0 49.1 49.2 Entrevue, 2019-04-15 (26:59).
- ↑ Entrevue, 2019-04-15 (28:28).
- ↑ 52.0 52.1 52.2 52.3 Podcast, 2021-09-29 (8:38).
- ↑ 53.0 53.1 Vidéo, 2022-05-27 (17:15).
- ↑ Direct, 2017-05-17 (30:53).
- ↑ Kickstarter - We Just Broke $1,500,000!
- ↑ Direct, 2021-01-29 (55:44).
- ↑ 57.0 57.1 57.2 57.3 57.4 57.5 Direct, 2021-01-29 (1:13:04).
- ↑ 58.0 58.1 Direct, 2022-01-28 (33:25).
- ↑ 59.0 59.1 59.2 59.3 Vidéo, 2022-05-27 (15:50).
- ↑ 60.0 60.1 60.2 Podcast, 2021-04-11 (23:36).
- ↑ 61.0 61.1 Direct, 2020-06-26 (1:29:06).
- ↑ 62.0 62.1 62.2 62.3 Direct, 2017-05-08 (20:27).
- ↑ Our immersive world - Environments.
- ↑ 65.0 65.1 65.2 Direct, 2020-10-30 (1:19:13).
- ↑ Direct, 2022-08-26 (53:26).
- ↑ Direct, 2017-05-19 (32:23).
- ↑ Direct, 2022-10-14 (58:46).
- ↑ Blog: 10 facts about castle sieges in the MMORPG.
- ↑ 71.0 71.1 71.2 71.3
- ↑ 72.0 72.1 72.2 72.3 72.4 72.5 72.6 Podcast, 2018-04-23 (15:14).
- ↑ Direct, 2019-07-26 (1:29:00).
- ↑ 74.0 74.1
- ↑ 75.0 75.1 Podcast, 2018-04-23 (21:55).
- ↑ 76.0 76.1 76.2 76.3 Direct, 2020-08-28 (1:39:02).
- ↑ 78.0 78.1 Direct, 2017-08-23 (23:00).
- ↑ Entrevue, 2020-07-20 (20:17).
- ↑ 80.0 80.1 Direct, 2017-05-10 (8:22).
- ↑ Direct, 2017-05-10 (6:12).
- ↑ Direct, 2017-05-08 (20:41).
- ↑ Direct, 2017-07-18 (38:30).
- ↑ Direct, 2017-05-26 (26:00).
- ↑ Entrevue, 2018-05-11 (24:18).
- ↑ 87.0 87.1 87.2
- ↑ 88.0 88.1
- ↑ Direct, 2020-11-30 (57:50).