- Aquatic mounts.
- Underwater dungeons.
- Naval caravans.
- PvP objectives.
- Routes commerciales.
- Chasse au Trésor.
- 1 Mariner classes
- 2 Navires
- 3 Routes commerciales
- 4 Combat naval
- 5 Nœuds Côtiers/Insulaires
- 6 Fishing boats
- 7 Tides
- 8 Nœuds sous-marins
- 9 Underwater dungeons
- 10 Artwork
- 11 Community guides
- 12 Voir également
- 13 Les références
Mariner classes (also referred to as boatsmanship classes, boatsman skills or seamanship) contain different skill trees arranged in a similar manner to Classes artisanales. As a player gains experience in these different skills they become more adept at using them.
- Boat repair.
- Ship components.
- Defensive skills.
- Utility based skills.
You can spec into and kind of create your own class based on what things you're doing on the boat... It's gonna be very similar to in structure to like the artisanship trees, so you'll you'll have your mariner class: You'll have different trees in that class. – Jeffrey Bard
|Medium||Group content||Group size (8)|
|Large||Galleons.||Raid content||Raid size (40)|
- Ships may be able to be summoned in rivers (or other bodies of water) depending on the depth of the water.
- Naval caravans are initiated when a land-based caravan intersects with an ocean.
You can summon your ships up but you'll need to summon them from land, which means that if something happens to your armada out at sea you won't have backups to just summon immediately in the middle of the fight... They'll have to do so from shore somewhere from some port or harbor. – Steven Sharif
Ship building is a crafting profession that is able to construct ship components based on blueprints that unlock capabilities that scale with their progression within the ship building profession.
- Movement, Durability, Speed, Turn rate, Hit points, Defensive and Damage abilities.
- Weapon slots.
- Aesthetic customization.
- Ship components can be sold to other players.
You can have the base value of a hull. That hull might have certain placements that are available when it comes to utility slots and/or weapon slots for the ship. Essentially you are going to have that hull itself be augmented by constructibles via the ship building profession. – Steven Sharif
- Ships may only be crafted or upgraded in harbor crafting stations that are unlocked by the advancement of coastal nodes.
You will not need to be a ship builder profession to construct ships. The shipbuilder profession particularly they have the ability to craft components of the ships which increases the ship's capabilities, defenses, speeds, turn rate, offense and defense, you know all those types of things and then they can sell those to other players. – Steven Sharif
- Economic relationships between nodes established by Maires through the caravan system.
- An aspect of naval content.
- Naval caravans are capable of transitioning to and from land caravans at the point of intersection of land and ocean.
- These caravans will come in varying sizes and capacities.
- By default naval caravans have a racial appearance. Players will be able to apply caravan skins to change this appearance.
Combat naval involves different types of Navires with varying capabilities, armaments and roles to play out on the high seas. There will be a balance and counterbalance between ships from JcJ and JcE perspectives.
Certain ships can be hijacked. Naval caravans can not be hijacked. The cargo on a trade ship will be similar to caravans in that the ship must be destroyed in order to capture the loot from its wreckage.
- Ces nœuds auront des compétences, services et influences maritimes, ainsi que des Quêtes, qui seront liées à la mer.
- Les nœuds côtiers changeront les tables d'apparitions du contenu maritime alentour et pourront déclencher des Evénements spécifiques.
- Les ports à l'intérieur des nœuds côtiers auront des suites de quêtes liées à l'océan et aux îles proches.
- Il sera peut-être possible d'assiéger une ville côtière par la mer.
- Harbors will likely grant quests that are related to naval content.
- Harbors will provide a number of services including upgrades to ships.
There will be harbors that boats can go inside of those will be present along the coast. Harbors can pop up as a result of a node being developed nearby, if it's near the coast or if a node itself is on the coast it can have a harbor component to it. There will likely be quests that are granted from this harbor, specifically with regards to the sea and sea content; and what you can do in this harbor will be a lot of different things including upgrades to the boats. – Steven Sharif
- Il n'y aura pas de nœuds sous-marins ou dans l'eau.
- Direct, 2020-09-30 (40:52).
- Vidéo, 2017-11-09 (0:01).
- Direct, 2017-05-17 (30:53).
- Direct, 2017-08-23 (28:22).
- Kickstarter - We Just Broke $1,500,000!
- Direct, 2020-09-30 (41:13).
- Direct, 2018-07-09 (36:05).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Tea transport.
- Direct, 2018-10-31 (54:21).
- Direct, 2020-09-30 (40:45).
- Entrevue, 2018-05-11 (11:51).
- Direct, 2017-07-28 (47:53).
- Direct, 2019-06-28 (1:12:08).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-19 (48:05).
- Direct, 2020-05-29 (1:28:38).
- Podcast, 2018-05-11 (11:51).
- Direct, 2020-07-25 (1:59:09).
- Direct, 2017-05-19 (50:45).
- Podcast, 2020-11-15 (23:30).
- Direct, 2018-07-09 (30:35).
- Entrevue, 2018-08-17 (36:29).
- Direct, 2018-10-31 (46:18).
- Vidéo, 2019-07-15 (2:12).
- Direct, 2020-04-30 (56:58).
- Direct, 2020-04-30 (58:05).
- Direct, 8 April 2018 (AM) (15:46).
- Direct, 8 April 2018 (PM) (1:20:03).
- Direct, 2018-08-17 (58:53).
- Direct, 8 April 2018 (PM) (1:01:28).
- Direct, 2017-05-19 (37:51).
- Direct, 2017-05-24 (30:09).
- Direct, 2019-06-28 (42:55).
- Direct, 2019-07-26 (1:02:49).
- Direct, 8 April 2018 (AM) (18:29).