Player to player trading
- Q : Ashes of Creation aura-t-il du commerce entre les joueurs ? Y'aura-t-il quelque chose qui m'empêchera de donner de l'argent à un ami qui est nouveau dans le jeu, pour l'aider à se lancer rapidement ?
- R: Rien ne vous empêchera de faire ça. – Steven Sharif
- 1 Mailing items
- 2 Étals de joueur
- 3 Boutiques personnelles
- 4 Auction houses
- 5 Escrow system
- 6 Banking
- 7 Gestion de compte
- 8 Stockage
- 9 Equipement lié
- 10 Security systems
- 11 Trade agreements
- 12 Caravanes
- 13 Voir également
- 14 Les références
Étals de joueur
Étals de joueur (also called Kiosks and rental stalls) are rentable locations near the unique building in an Economic node or in Marchés (the constructible building available for placement by mayors of any Town (stage 4) node or higher).
All nodes do have the ability to spawn player stalls. If you're not an economic node and you don't have a market- that's essentially your unique building- then you can construct essentially what is I guess would be called a... marketplace; and that marketplace will then come with certain services and it will come with a certain number of stalls. The economic node as I recall has the ability to construct an auction house and the auction house serves through the economic means the ability to list and sell items and that comes with additional stalls as well for the players. – Steven Sharif
- Player stalls are rentable by node citizens.
- Player stalls may be utilized for a period of time based on the price paid to rent the stall.
- Player stalls are linked to a player's warehouse.
- Players are not able to be attacked or robbed while occupying their player stall inside the limits of a node.
- Player stalls do not require the attendance of the character or for that character to be online.
- Bulletin boards that list the items available in player stalls can be accessed from anywhere in the region.
- These give the location of the stall so players can travel there and purchase the items.
- Stall sales are also listed in auction houses.
- This may no longer be accurate.
- Players are able to input required items for repair and also purchase required materials for that repair.
- Player stalls may still operate during node siege declaration. This is subject to testing.
- These certificates allow the placement of a personal shop near the unique building in an economic node or on a freehold.
- When a character creates a personal shop, a billboard pops up above them with a custom advertisement message for items or services available on that character's person. Purchasers can interact directly with the character to purchase these items or services.
A player shop is where you have a certificate to essentially create a shop with your character and a little billboard will pop up above you as you sit down for that shop and advertise a custom message that you want say that has to sell things and/or services that are on your person. So players can then come up to you and they can interact with you. So you reside yourself to that shop. – Steven Sharif
- Marchés in Village level economic nodes have auction houses that allow raw resources and processed goods to be posted.
- Exchanges in Town nodes have expanded auction houses that allow all goods/items to be posted.
- Nœuds économiques that have reached the metropolis stage unlock the linked economy superpower.
- Up to two economic metropolises may be linked in this manner.
- Métropole level economic nodes enable worldwide sale prices for auction houses across Verra.
- Items listed in one linked economic node can be bid on from any other linked economic node.
- Linked economies also connect an economic metropolis and its vassal economic nodes.
- A listing fee will be charged to list items in the auction house.
- Nœuds Vassaux of the auction house node will be able to view items that are listed on that auction house, regardless of node type of the vassal node.
- Items listed are also visible in community boards (bulletin boards).
- Integrated auction houses allow players to purchase items directly from remote auction houses.
- Purchases of materials and gatherables will be automatically deposited within the listing node's local warehouse. Players will need to travel to that warehouse to retrieve them. Players wishing to move these items elsewhere will need to utilize the caravan system or other type of transportation.
- Purchases of anything other than materials and gatherables will be mailed to the purchaser.
- That's probably how it's going to be surfaced... Your your mayor is going to have to build it for you. – Jeffrey Bard
We're going to have a UI... you're gonna put the resources in or they're gonna put the resources in. It'll be like an escrow system and then once [the job] is complete you'll get the item they'll get the money.
- Banking between characters will likely be restricted to Meubles and completed items.
- A warehouse ability may enable a player to transfer non-material goods between alternate characters. This excludes resources, materials or anything that relies on the caravan system.
Gestion de compte
- Apparences et cosmétiques.
- Changer les objets de personnage s'ils sont uniquement utilisable par un personnage à la fois.
Player housing storage
- Players must obtain and place storage containers in their player-owned housing.
- Different grades of storage containers have different inventory capacities.
- There are restrictions on the grades of storage containers available in different types of houses.
- Access permissions can be set to allow others to access a player's personal storage devices.
- Players are prohibited from moving goods out of depositories within a node following a siege declaration against that node.
- Objets de collecte and processed goods that were stored in in-node housing and apartment storage chests become lootable upon a successful siege against the parent node. These do not become lootable if the node survives the siege- even if the housing buildings are destroyed or damaged during the siege.
- Personal caravans may be launched from any point of storage (including chests).
- Corrupt players are able to utilize private storage in their Propriété privée.
- Peu d'équipements seront liés à un compte ou à un personnage dans Ashes of Creation.
- L'équipement est obtenu via l'artisanat, la collecte et le traitement ainsi qu'avec les boss de raids et de donjons.
A lot of what we experienced in games that usually come before us is that many things are account bound and they're soulbound to your character... Instead very little here is character bound. Very very little. The vast majority of gear- yes you will get quest related gear as rewards- but it won't be let's say one set in one dungeon and you must run the dungeon over and over. Instead we want to really emphasize the reliance on the economy and crafters and gatherers and processors to support a majority of the gear structure in-game, combined with that of world raid bosses and dungeon bosses; not a repetitive quest line through a single dungeon. – Steven Sharif
- These systems collect user data and flag abnormal activities for inspection. This combined with player reporting functions generates a live "heat map" that draws attention to unusual behavior.
- Players caught cheating will be banned.
Gouvernement de Nœud can enter into trade agreements with other nodes. Each node entering into the agreement can designate caravans with materials to be sent to the other; improving the economy of both nodes. This gives experience to all involved, contributes to the node’s growth and helps to construct buildings.
Mercenary guilds will be a viable way forward for different organizations. I think there will be a lot of business to be had with that; and one of the systems in our trade agreements is creating an escrow for those particular type of arrangements that we're looking into. – Steven Sharif
- Economic relationships between nodes established by Maires through the caravan system.
- An aspect of naval content.
Le système de caravane est un système de JcJ en monde ouvert qui tourne autour de l'opportunité et du risque. Les Caravanes facilitent le transfert de produits pour les joueurs souhaitant faire un profit.
- Les caravanes sont faites pour le transfert de biens personnels et de Quêtes ainsi que des ressources pour les Châteaux de guilde et les Nœuds.
- Les caravanes ne peuvent partir et arriver que depuis un Nœud à l'étape de village ou au-dessus.
- Les caravanes peuvent transporter des produits pour plus d'un joueur.
Types de caravanes
- Naval caravans are capable of transitioning to and from land caravans at the point of intersection of land and ocean.
- These caravans will come in varying sizes and capacities.
- By default naval caravans have a racial appearance. Players will be able to apply caravan skins to change this appearance.
- Ashes of Creation - The visuals.
- Direct, 2017-05-15 (10:32).
- Direct, 2018-01-18 (46:56).
- Vidéo, 2018-09-06 (3:53).
- Direct, 2018-07-09 (50:16).
- Ashes of Creation Instagram, 19 August 2020.
- Direct, 2020-05-29 (1:00:57).
- Direct, 2019-05-30 (1:26:16).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-08 (55:05).
- Direct, 2017-05-05 (16:36).
- Direct, 2020-10-30 (1:04:59).
- Direct, 2017-10-16 (59:39).
- Direct, 2017-05-05 (35:16).
- Direct, 2020-07-31 (1:34:06).
- Direct, 2020-10-30 (1:06:09).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Confectioner’s Delight.
- Direct, 2020-10-30 (1:03:52).
- Direct, 2020-03-28 (1:04:49).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Direct, 2021-03-26 (1:15:03).
- Direct, 2017-05-05 (32:22).
- Direct, 2019-06-28 (1:23:31).
- Direct, 8 April 2018 (AM) (23:18).
- Direct, 2021-01-29 (46:48).
- Direct, 2017-05-26 (18:10).
- Ashes of Creation Forums - Poll + Bonus Dev Discussion - Multiboxing.
- Direct, 2020-05-29 (41:45).
- Entrevue, 2018-12-06 (20:30).
- Vidéo, 2020-05-31 (47:32).
- Direct, 2021-06-25 (22:34).
- Direct, 2021-07-30 (1:14:33).
- Direct, 2018-08-17 (10:54).
- Direct, 2020-06-26 (51:58).
- Direct, 2020-04-30 (1:14:44).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-08 (57:46).
- Direct, 2021-04-30 (1:14:49).
- Direct, 2017-05-15 (13:06).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-18 (52:57).
- Entrevue, 2018-08-24 (4:15).
- Direct, 2017-11-17 (38:35).
- Massively OP, 1 June 2017
- Direct, 2018-02-09 (20:40).
- City hall.
- Direct, 8 April 2018 (AM) (18:59).
- Vidéo, 2019-07-15 (2:12).
- Direct, 2017-05-17 (30:53).
- Kickstarter - We Just Broke $1,500,000!
- Direct, 2020-05-29 (1:03:35).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Vidéo, 2019-07-16 (0:00s).
- Direct, 2017-05-15 (45:20).
- Entrevue, 2017-01-20 (4:19).
- Entrevue, 2018-05-11 (28:21).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Ramstone Hauler.
- Direct, 2017-07-28 (19:43).
- Direct, 2020-04-30 (56:58).
- Direct, 2020-04-30 (58:05).
- Direct, 2017-08-23 (28:22).
- Direct, 8 April 2018 (AM) (15:46).
- Direct, 2020-05-29 (1:28:38).