- Les montures Dragons sont classées dans les montures royales (niveau 3) qui sont capables de vol véritable lorsque utilisées par les Maires de nœuds de métropole ou les Rois et Reines de châteux de guilde.
- Les œufs de dragon peuvent être relâchés par des bosses de monde légendaires. Ceux-ci seront des montures temporaires qui existeront pour une durée limitée.
Nous le réservons à un très très petit nombre de personnes par serveur, ce qui va également le rendre beaucoup plus significatif lorsque ces dragons volants entrent en jeu pour certains événements. – Steven Sharif
The dragon will have a lot of capability in PvP. It's primarily its purpose, because as it relates to Castles and the sieges they're in, or Nodes and the sieges they're in. We want dragons to have large scale ramifications against player raids. – Steven Sharif
- Players can't use their class skills while mounted.
- Mounts can be targeted separately from the player while mounted.
- Mounts can be killed by players, but can be resurrected after a certain cooldown period.
- Potions obtained from the Alchemy profession can be used to reduce the cooldown.
- Mounts that die a certain number of times within a set period might gain a debuff that requires a different material component to assist with their resurrection.
- If a player dies there will be a period of time before their mule despawns. Other players must kill that player's mule to be able to loot it.
- If a player's mule dies its corpse will contain the same percentage of lootable items as the player.
List of dragon mobs
List of dragon bosses
Royal mounts are a tier 3 class of flying mounts available to Maires of metropolis nodes and Rois et Reines of Châteaux de guilde. Royal mounts can also be dropped from legendary world bosses.
- Royal mounts are capable of true flight when utilized by Maires of metropolis nodes or Rois et Reines of Châteaux de guilde.
- Flight capable royal mounts are also dropped from Bosses d'extérieur as eggs. These mounts will have a life-span likely between 15 to 30 days (online and offline time) after which the mounts will pass away.
- Royal mounts are dropped as eggs that can be cultivated through the Animal husbandry profession for artisans with a high enough stable upgrade on their freehold. The eggs themselves also have a lifetime.
- Royal mount eggs are able to be sold to other players.
- Royal mounts are not breedable.
- Each server may have between 10 to 20 royal mounts based on the legendary world boss timers.
- Royal mounts are 3 or 4 times larger than gliding mounts (tier 2 mounts).
Generally flying is not something that we're going to be doing in this game and there's a lot of reasons for that: Some of it is economic, some of it is ... you create this really great looking world and we don't want you flying over all the time. – Jeffrey Bard
At any given point in time you're gonna see anywhere from 10 to maybe at max I would say around 20 based off of the legendary world boss timers. Probably 20 people who have flying abilities. – Steven Sharif
Dragons are a class of these royal mounts. You can get different types of royal mounts. They don't have to be dragons. They could be some other type of legendary mythical creature... It will be an epic looking large-scale creature and people will notice you and it while you are approaching. – Steven Sharif
There will be a flight time associated with it, but the flight time will be considerable. We're thinking probably between 20 and 30 minutes. So will that limit the range of effectiveness? Yes it will limit the range of effectiveness for that particular mount.  – Steven Sharif
- Castles come with a royal stables.
- Maires can choose to build royal stables within their node. Once chosen, the community will need to build the stables through quests.
- Royal mounts must be mounted in a royal stables in order to fly.
The royal mounts will be the only class of mounts that can fully fly in the world; and they are will be needed to be mounted while in a royal stables. Royal stables are a building that can be built in a node if elected to be built by the mayor and supported by the community building it up through the quests to do so; and castles come with a royal stable as well. So once you have a royal stable and you become that Mayor or King or Queen, you may then mount the creature there and then take it wherever you wish. – Steven Sharif
- These may only be granted if the castle nodes are successfully established prior to the siege.
- Node A grants 1 undermount, Node B grants 2 undermounts, and Node C grants 2 undermounts.
- This system is subject to change during testing.
- Vidéo, 2019-08-20 (0:0).
- Direct, 2019-09-27 (39:09).
- Direct, 2019-09-27 (40:01).
- Direct, 8 April 2018 (PM) (51:49).
- Direct, 2017-05-26 (37:17).
- Direct, 2019-09-30 (1:39:01).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-18 (49:46).
- Direct, 2017-05-05 (22:44).
- Direct, 8 April 2018 (AM) (12:34).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-19 (1:05:41).
- Direct, 2017-05-05 (38:27).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (32:35).
- Direct, 2021-01-29 (1:24:27).
- Direct, 2018-09-27 (47:46).
- Direct, 2019-11-22 (41:02).
- Direct, 2019-11-22 (47:23).
- Direct, 2018-12-06 (41:43).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-18 (52:28).
- Entrevue, 2020-07-18 (52:57).
- Direct, 2017-05-26 (46:43).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Ochre Legion Wyrmling.
- Direct, 2019-07-26 (56:06).