Un arbre d'affiliation, en cours de développement, détermine quelles entités peuvent participer aux attaques contre d'autres entités, au sein de cette hiérarchie.
Il y a affiliation de guilde, une affiliation de partie, une affiliation de raid, une affiliation d'alliance, une affiliation de citoyenneté, une affiliation de société et il y a une affiliation de religion. Tous ces éléments ont une hiérarchie, et dans cette hiérarchie, il y a la possibilité de participer à certains systèmes. Donc par exemple, si vous avez un nœud qui est tombé entre les mains de votre état vassal et vous être citoyen du nœud parent, alors vous pourrez participer au siège contre le nœud vassal, mais si vous êtes citoyen du nœud vassal, vous ne pourrez pas participer en tant qu'attaquant contre le nœud parent; ainsi il y a une hiérarchie, sauf si vous renoncez à votre citoyenneté. – Steven Sharif
Dynamique de groupe
Dynamique de groupe aim to bring players together.
One of the main philosophical pillars behind our design was that JcE must be impactful and inclusive. We want solo players, small groups and large groups to all have a home within our system.
Ashes of Creation is in development. These systems could change through playtesting and player feedback.
We're not creating a solo game, but it doesn't mean that we don't offer gameplay that is solo centric as well: It lives in addition to the social aspect of What MMOs provide; and so part of what we do in order to to give that element of gameplay is we have quest lines that are devoted towards solo players. We have hunting grounds. Obviously one of the benefits of being a solo player is you get to keep everything that drops. You don't have to share loot with a party or with friends; that's one benefit of being a solo player. But it's going to be more difficult to overcome challenges; and those individuals who are up to taking that additional level of of difficulty are going to excel perhaps in their character progression a bit faster than those who are more group-centric. It's going to be a little bit of a roll of the dice there because there are loot tables, there are reward tables that accompany that, but it's important to note that from a content perspective Ashes of Creation is looking to fulfill both that solo-oriented mind in gameplay as well as the group and social experience; and a lot of times those paths diverge: They move apart, they come back together; and that process is going to be seen throughout the leveling in Ashes of Creation where you'll have more opportunities for solo gameplay and some opportunities for group gameplay. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation is designed for solo players as well as large and small groups.
- The idea behind an 8-person group is to allow us to really amplify party roles, and to create a need for each of the archetypes in every party.
- Raids will have 40 man groups.
- Content will be tailored for 40, 16 and 8 person group sizes.
- Arènes will have 1 man, 3 man, 5 man and possibly 20 man Free-For-All (Deathmatch) group sizes.
- There won't specifically be guild vs guild arenas but team-based matchmaking allows teams to face other teams.
- Siège de Château are expected to have at minimum 250x250 players to be on a single battlefield, with the possibility of increasing this to 500x500 over time.
- The minimum goal is 500 players on a single battlefield. I think we will be able to hit 500vs500 but we shall see. – Steven Sharif
There are systems such as quests, events and monster coins that lend themselves toward intuitive grouping, but no specific decision has been made to include this functionality.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Entrevue, 2018-05-11 (58:07).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Group dynamics blog.
- ↑ About Ashes of Creation.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Direct, 2022-09-30 (2:40).
- ↑ Direct, 2020-11-30 (1:20:25).
- ↑ Direct, 2017-05-09 (34:38).
- ↑ February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- ↑ Direct, 2017-05-26 (48:12).
- ↑ Direct, 2021-09-24 (52:48).
- ↑ Entrevue, 2021-07-08 (57:19).
- ↑ Entrevue, 2020-07-19 (44:28).
- ↑ 14.0 14.1
- ↑ Direct, 2017-05-15 (29:30).